- We will spend your money efficiently
- We will protect your privacy
- We take our responsibilities seriously and will ensure we are accountable
Spending your money
We are committed to:
- Using your donation responsibly. We will spend the maximum possible on our programmes
- Spending as much of income as possible on our programming
- Giving you the opportunity to stay up to date with our work via our periodic newsletter
Protecting your privacy
- We will not pass on your personal details to any third parties
- We will provide a mechanism for you to comment on our fundraising process
- We will respond to comments or complaints within 14 working days
- Read our full Privacy Notice here.
Accountable and responsible fundraising
- We are a member of the Fundraising Regulator and adhere to their Code of Fundraising Practice
- We will only contact you about our current activities or fundraising if you have provided us with explicit permission to do so
- We will maintain our complaints procedure and respond to appropriately to feedback we receive. You can view our Complaints Notice here.
If you have any further queries or comments about our fundraising, you can get in touch with us at email@example.com, where we will aim to respond to you within 5-10 working days.
You can view our Trustees’ Report and Financial Statements for the Year to 31 March 2017 here.