What Malaria Consortium can offer
Malaria Consortium is one of the world’s leading specialist non-profit organisations. Our mission is to improve lives in Africa and Asia through sustainable, evidence-based programmes that combat targeted diseases and promote child and maternal health. We work with partners, including all levels of government, to improve the lives of all, especially the poorest and marginalised, in Africa and Asia. We target key health burdens, including malaria, pneumonia, diarrhoea, dengue and neglected tropical diseases (NTDs), along with other factors that affect child and maternal health.
To support the growth of private sector involvement in malaria control in the Asia-Pacific Malaria Consortium offers:
- tailor-made communicable diseases control programmes, particularly malaria control
- expert design and implementation of market shaping programmes
- health impact assessments
- rapid assessments
- community behaviour change and mobilisation programmes
- stakeholder analysis and engagement
- health system diagnostics
Malaria Consortium can be contacted on email@example.com or using the contact form.